Welcome to the online Office of Procurement & Materials Management for METRO. We are tasked with working with all METRO departments to purchase goods and services that support METRO's goals, vision and values.
Our mission is to instill integrity into all facets of the procurement process and make them as fair, accountable and efficient as possible. We are committed to:
- Fostering full and open competition and promote contracting opportunities for small and disadvantaged businesses
- Ensuring positive relationships among all parties through professional, courteous and impartial behavior
- Exercising strong fiscal stewardship of public funds to maximize their purchasing value
This site will allow you to:
- Register as a Vendor
Please note: After May 15, 2017, documents to submit bids or proposals on new solicitations will only be obtainable by registering and logging in.
- Access your vendor registration account
- View current and upcoming procurements
- View bids, solicitations and awards
- View METRO's Online Auctions for surplus buses, vehicles, computers, equipment & miscellaneous items.
- View METRO’s SB/DBE Directory
- View METRO’s Procurement Manual
- Visit METRO Board Page for access to live or archived board meetings and agendas
If you are interested in applying for METRO’s Small Business program please visit the Business page
We encourage you to visit our site often for updates and information on doing business with METRO. For Procurement related questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com
Some of the files in this section are in Adobe Acrobat format. You can view and print them with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Information found on this website can be provided in an alternative format upon request. Please contact Customer Service at 713-635-4000 to speak to a representative or email the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. METRO will do its best to provide the requested alternative format within a reasonable time.