Procurement & Materials
This section provides the following capabilities:
No Bidder or Proposer shall, directly or indirectly, engage in any conduct (other than the submission of the Bid, Proposal or other prescribed submissions and/or presentations before the Evaluation or Selection Committees) to influence any employee of METRO or any member of the Metropolitan Transit Authority Board of Directors concerning the award of a contract as a result of this Solicitation. Violation of this prohibition may result in disqualification of the Bidder or Proposer from further participation in the solicitation for the services or goods sought herein or from participation in future METRO solicitations or contracts. The communication blackout period shall commence from the issue of a solicitation through contract award. The Contract Administrator is the only METRO representative authorized to communicate with firms or their representatives during the blackout period.
Some of the files in this section are in Adobe Acrobat format. You can view and print them with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
For best user experience, Internet Explorer 11 is recommended. Please also check your browser settings:
- Open Internet Explorer Browser.
- Click on Tools / Internet Options / Security / Select a Zone to view or change Security Settings.
- Make sure to select "Internet Zone".
- Click on Custom level / set parameter value for parameter from “User Authentication” to "Anonymous logon"
- Click OK. Go back to Internet Options / Advanced / Security /. Uncheck parameter "Enable Integrated Windows Authentication"
- Click OK.
Information found on this website can be provided in an alternative format upon request. Please contact Customer Service at 713-635-4000 to speak to a representative or email the Accessibility Coordinator at email@example.com. METRO will do its best to provide the requested alternative format within a reasonable time.